I had the pleasure of helping to move this playground to new owners who wanted it to be as new as possible. I replaced most of the screws and bolts which ended up being the highest material expense. After installing the playground to its new location I replaced any rotted wood. Next, I sanded it down, applied outdoor caulking to various cracks and holes and then painted. It looks and functions like new!
Published by reclaimedtreasures
Greetings and thank you for checking out my site. My name is Aaron LeHeup and I recently graduated with honours from George Brown in Construction Engineering Technician program. I went back as a mature student in hopes of expanding my skills and job potential. I also have a degree in Environment and Resource Management from the University of Toronto. My passions include: diy projects, reusing, recycling, repurposing, passive homes, conservation, environment, and building to name a few. View all posts by reclaimedtreasures